There are many CBD Oil products on the market. Unfortunately their quality and absorption rate or bioavailability are subpar. This means you are going to have to take larger amounts to get the desired affect. If it works at all. Therefore you want a product that is of the highest quality with a high absorption rate. Dosing will vary depending on symptoms and your own body chemistry. There is no one-size-fits all dose. It is very individualized.
I have chosen to partner with Green Compass because of their superior CBD products. Their motto is “Quality with Purpose”.
When looking for a CBD Oil product that I could recommend, it had to meet certain criteria. All of the companies I looked at did not meet this criteria, EXCEPT ONE. That company was Green Compass. The six quality measures Green Compass met are as follows:
- Organically grown from “farm to table” or from planting the seed in the ground, all the way through production to the jar.
- High quality carrier oil that allows for the highest absorption rate or bioavailability to reap the potential health benefits.
- Full Spectrum CBD to get all the benefits of the plant phytocannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes.
- CO2 extraction at subcritical temperatures to allow for the cleanest method of extraction and without additional potentially harmful chemicals.
- Free of artificial sweetners or “natural flavorings”. It had to contain only real organic flavoring, such as stevia and essential oils.
- Independent third party testing and available lab reports to verify the product is free of contaminants such as heavy metals, bacteria, yeast, mold and contains the amount of CBD on the label.
If you are just trying CBD Oil for the first time, you want to start low and go slow with your dosing. Though CBD Oil from Hemp is generally well tolerated, some may experience mild side effects such as feeling tired or a change in appetite. These side effects are rare and typically are associated with very high doses. To avoid potential low risk side effects, start with a very low dose. To learn more about dosing, be sure to watch the video above on CBD dosing.
You always want to make sure you are well hydrated as CBD Oil can cause dry mouth for some. Make sure you hold the CBD Oil under your tongue for 60 seconds for better absorption. I always recommend CBD Oil in organic MCT Oil as an extract and not in capsule form to get the best absorption.
CBD Oil derived from hemp may cause a mild sedative affect. So always try first when at home and always consult your healthcare provider before trying CBD Oil. Some wonder if CBD Oil from hemp is going to make them “high”. The answer is no. CBD Oil from the hemp plant is non-psychoactive and has only trace amounts of THC and the Isolates have no THC. The psyco-active affects come from the Marijuana plant, which has a much higher concentration of THC. This is not the form of CBD Oil that is being referred to here.
To learn more about CBD Oil, our Endocannabinoid System and why it has so many potential health benefits, watch the video, “CBD Oil & Why Green Compass”.
Then if you are ready to try Green Compass CBD Oil yourself, CLICK HERE NOW!