Embody Your Feminine Power Event
Inspire . Believe . Activate
When: Saturday, April, 23rd from 9-3
Where: Grimes Community Center, 410 SE Main Street, Grimes, IA 50111
Who: This event is for women who are ready to learn ways to optimize their health whether you are 35, or 60+. This starts with loving yourself. Be ready to be inspired by the love and support of other women. Be ready to believe in yourself and your purpose. This begins with self-love. Be ready to activate transformation in yourself and others.
This event is built on love.
Learn about what is going on with your hormones before, during, and after menopause.
Open your heart to self love and healing your mind, body, and soul.
Validate and embody your feminine power.
Engage with and support other women. We are all in this together.
- 8:30-9:00 Check-in
- 9:00 Welcome – Nancy Munro -Co-Inventor of CoolCami
- 9:15-10:00 Laura Dankof, MSN, ARNP, Nurse Practitioner – 6 Root Causes of Hormone Imbalance & What You Can Do to Get Them Back on Track
- 10:00 Break – Door prize drawings
- 10:15-11:00 Colleen Otto, RN and Certified Aromatherapist – Natural Cures to Stress, Pain and Anxiety with Easy to Use Aromatherapy Techniques
- 11:00-11:45 Angie Buskohl, Reiki Master – Self-Healing Tips and Energy Centers
- 11:45-12:45 Healthy lunch provided
- 1-2 Sara Hunt, Certified Life Coach and Massage Therapist – Finding Balance in Your Life
- 2-3 Mandy Corliss, RD, BCC & Laurie Ann Tezak, MA, ACC, BCC – Inspiring Purpose Through Life’s Transitions
Pre-Registration Required by April 15th. Register Early. Space is Limited.
Fee: $60.00 Early Bird discount through April 1st.
After April 1st the price will go up to $75.00.
Secure your spot now. Click Here to Pay