Path to Health and Healing offers telemedicine health consults via video consultation. If you prefer by phone only, please let us know. All online functional medicine consultations are held within a HIPPA compliant and secure portal.
Once you have scheduled your consultation you will receive an email with how to login into the portal. You will be asked to complete the initial intake form so we can get to know you better and what specific health needs you are wanting to have addressed. All video appointments are held with Zoom in our HIPPA compliant online meeting room.
Philosophically, Laura Dankof, MSN, ARNP, FNP-C’s goal is not to treat diseases or conditions, but to identify the root cause(s) that are preventing you from feeling well. However, to assist you in deciding if a Functional Medicine consultation with her is right for you, below is a list of the conditions/concerns she can help you to address:
- Gut Health: Food sensitivities, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), GERD/reflux, leaky gut, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), bacterial, parasitic, and yeast overgrowth, nutritional evaluation
- Hormone Health: Hashimoto’s, hypothyroid, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), peri-menopause, menopause, and other hormone related conditions
- Chronic Health: Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, insomnia, headaches, itchy skin, joint pain, headaches, some autoimmune conditions
- General wellness to support your health and vitality
At the time of scheduling your appointment, you will be asked to provide your credit card information to hold your appointment. If you need to cancel an appointment, you MUST contact us at least 24 hours in advance or you will be billed a fee at 50% of the scheduled appointment rate (pro-rated for package programs). Please know that there are other people who would love to have your appointment so please be kind and contact us in advance as requested. Thanks!
Please note: Online functional medicine consultations with Laura are not meant to be a replacement for seeking appropriate healthcare advice from your primary healthcare provider.
We believe it is important to be fully transparent with the pricing of our telemedicine consultations. Your health is an investment we take seriously.
We do not bill insurance but can provide you with an explanation of services provided that you can submit to your insurance if you so choose. We cannot guarantee coverage. If you have a health saving account, you may be able to use in certain situations.
New Client Visits are $275 (60-90 minute consult)
Established Client Visits are as follows:
$100 for 30 minute appointment
$150 for 45 minute appointment
$200 for 60 minute appointment
Packaged Pricing Information
Comprehensive Functional Health Program = $1475
If you are an existing client, purchase several 60 minute sessions at once and get a discount.
3 session package = $550
6 session package = $1100
- Package sessions must be used within one year of purchase.
- You will be charged for full session time if you are late and extra time will not be given. There are other people waiting to be seen for their session behind you.
- We are not a replacement for seeking appropriate healthcare advice from your primary healthcare provider.
Group Program Enrollment Offerings!
Laura Dankof, MSN, ARNP, FNP-C