Hormone imbalances are frequently overlooked and can be what is causing you to not feel like yourself.
Let me help you balance your hormones!
Hormones play a key role in how we feel. They can impact energy, mood, sleep, weight and your overall health and vitality.
Did you know that any of the following symptoms can be due to an imbalance in your hormones:
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Irregular, heavy or painful periods
- Mood swings and irritability
- Vaginal dryness and low libido
- Changes in appetite/food cravings
- Poor concentration/memory, trouble thinking clearly
- Joint/muscle pain
- Weight gain because of fluid retention
- Abdominal bloating, Nausea
- Breast tenderness
- Acne flare-ups
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Hair loss
Hormones are made by the endocrine system. The endocrine system is a collection of very important glands that are responsible for producing and maintaining hormone balance.
If one hormone is out of balance, this can have a ripple affect on the entire system. Grab your FREE Healthy Hormones Questionnaire and find out what hormones may be out of balance based on your symptoms by clicking here now!
Hormones, such as estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol DHEA and thyroid are created in the endocrine glands and work as chemical messengers throughout your body to accomplish a wide range of important physical and chemical functions.
Let me ask you - Are you experiencing fatigue, brain fog, weight gain, mood swings, irregular menstrual periods, hot flashes, low libido, sleep issues, digestive issues, hair loss and more? If so, you likely have a hormone imbalance.
Have you sought out help from your health practitioner only to be told there is nothing wrong with you, it's all in your head, advised you to go on the birth control pill, sleeping pill, anti-depressant or some other medication? Though these may temporarily help, they are not getting to the root cause of your hormone imbalances.
Path to Health and Healing, and Hormone Help for Women were founded by Laura Dankof. As a nurse practitioner, Laura has helped thousands of women to balance their hormones naturally after first reclaiming her own hormone health.
As the creator of the Hormone Help for Women Programs, Laura is on a mission to build a tribe of women supporting other women, who are ready to become their own hormone health warriors so that they can gain back control of their own bodies again and become the goddesses they were meant to be.
Want one-on-one support to help you end the hormonal chaos?
By taking a whole-body, holistic approach, Laura will provide you with support and accountability to help you address lifestyle factors, stress and any precipitating factors that occurred before you started to not feel like yourself. Click here to get started.
One of the most comprehensive tools Laura uses to look at hormones is called a DUTCH Test or Dried Urine for Comprehensive Hormone Panel. This takes a look at not only your hormones, but how you are metabolizing or breaking down your hormones and more. It is likely that your health practitioner does not know about this test and it can be a complete game-changer in helping you address your specific hormone imbalances.
- Is it not time you had your symptoms validated?
- Are you ready to quit masking symptoms with yet another pill? Taking prescription drugs often times just masks the symptoms but does nothing to remedy the root cause of the imbalance — which can be poor diet or nutritional deficiencies, gut issues, toxic environmental factors, genetic tendencies, stress and more.
- Balancing hormones naturally is not only effective but also can have additional benefits such as increased energy, weight loss, improved mood and better sleep. Path to Health and Healing works with you to look for the root cause and treat your unique imbalances. Your plan of care is very personalized and meant to provide you with the tools to lead you to a healthier, more vibrant life.
Hormone Help for Women - Where to get started?
There are three ways to help get you get started on your path to hormone health so that you can restore your energy and help you start feeling comfortable in your own body again and unleash the goddess within.
21-Day Hormone Detox
This DIY Program is a great place to jump start the process to reclaiming your hormone health and vitality. This 3-week self-guided program is designed to fire up your metabolism, and your energy.
Hormone Help for Women Programs
Choose from one of our 8-week DIY programs to help you start the process of taking back control of your hormone health.
Program option 1: Hormone Help for Women in Perimenopause and Menopause.
Program option 2: Hormone Help for Women with PMS and Irregular Menstrual Cycles.
If you are looking for a more individualized, high-end, personalized, 1-on-1 approach designed to meet your specific needs to help you restore your hormone balance, this is a great complement to the 21-Day Hormone Detox or the Hormone Help for Women DIY Programs.
If you are not sure which program is right for you, schedule a FREE Hormone Relief Discover Call by clicking here now.