Do you try to do everything yourself? Do you hate to ask other people for help? Are you good at dispensing advice, telling others when to seek help yet fail to do the same for yourself? I have to admit, I am very guilty of this and now stepping out from behind the curtain to admit it.
If you have been following me for a while, you know that my goal is to empower you to be in control of your health. Sometimes that means asking for help. I started my blog a year ago and have been trying to figure out how to get the message of health empowerment out to you. It has been a slow process with a big learning curve as I am not tech savvy as my family can attest to. I have not been good about asking for help. Well, though it was uncomfortable for me, I decided to join “The Quick Start Challenge” and the “Just Do it Challenge” to better share the message of health empowerment with you.
One thing I teach in my online course, is about encouraging you to step out of your fear in order to realize your full potential. This can help you begin to heal physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I know the subject of fear very well. You see, I have always been a shy person, so doing any of this is way outside my comfort zone. However I am so passionate about helping you figure out what can be making you sick, tired, and out of balance that I had to put my own fears aside to help you. In fact, and this makes me very nervous, I will be doing my first ever webinar on Monday, April 21st at 7:00 p.m. central time. In this webinar you will discover:
- The 8 root causes of dis-ease.
- Discover the one thing to help you harness the power within to promote self healing and transformation.
- Be empowered to take back control of your health and be an active participant in your healthcare decisions.
- Click on this link to join me at: http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/7302/af1ce16f1f
- When you join the webinar you will get a free gift: As my way of saying thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule, you will receive a special report called, “Add more Nutrition to Your Diet: 9 Tips to Get you Started. I hope to see you there. As reminder to myself and to you, I would like to leave you this quote from the famous Beatles song, “Get By with a Little Help From My Friends”.